Knowing what the expected outcome is gives you a point to work towards. In four steps we help you set a course and put the dot at the horizon.
Step 1: Identify the core objective
- What does the business require?
- Who are the internal stakeholders?
- What is a valuable outcome?
Step 2: Who are you doing this for?
- Who are your intended users?
- What are their demographics?
- What are their expectations?
Step 3: How can we achieve this?
- Which tools are required?
- What should be shared and collected?
- What are future expectations?
Step 4: Feature list and prioritisation
- Need to haves
- Nice to haves
- Set priorities